MarkMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarkMS

Revamped

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW

Go down 
+14
MalaysiaCAN
Tehnoobshow
Bloo
iceheart
shinobirules
BonJour
alwin93
NateDogg7
iEmmittt
[GM]Winter
Music
thorgz
Kuree
Mark
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW Empty
PostSubject: Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 am

You must use the right GM template. Or it will be deleted
Back to top Go down
http://MarkMS.webs.com
Kuree

PostSubject: Kuree's GM apps   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:30 am

Name: Bryan Capala

Experience: i've been GM for 5 times and i didnt fail my job and maplers liked me as a GM.

What would you do if you saw a hacker: if i see a hacker i would let other GMs know that there's a hacker in this server. Check if he's really hacking and if other Gms give me the power to ban em'.

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack: if i see my best friend hacking i would feel sad bcuz every GM has to do their job and they have to BAN hackers in this server. So i would ask him why he did it in the first place and tell him never to hack in the server and ban him.

Why should we pick you to be in our staff: you should pick me in ur staff bcuz im not that GM that waste time and abusing the GM power they have. I am always active, helping ppl, friendly, and fun. And if i get pick i make sure that no hackers stay in this server!

Do you know any GMs/Admins: I know a few GM in this server like Samantha(Admin), Mark(Admin), [GM]Jake(fun), [GM]Jimmy(Now GMJulie), [GM]Michael and some of em' that i know is alot of fun.

Proof that you will be a good GM? Proof that im a good GM that is im always active, finding hackers in the server, welcoming new comers, and making ppl like this server!

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: If i dont get pick as a GM i would not quit and i will still be active. I will just wait if there's GM spots and if they wont open i will just play like a normal mapler in the server.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: If i get picked and get demoted i wont complain bcuz that will make it worst first of all... and if i did something wrong that's y i got demoted i am sorry and admins has to make the right decision to make the server better.

Why do you think you should be a GM? I should be a GM bcuz i know that i am a good GM and i will try to get new maplers like this server and i would not abuse my GM powers and i will not even give freebies to maplers even if he/she was my best friend.

Last Words: My last word is..... that hope u guys vote/pick the right GMs for this server and hope that it's me or even if im not picked it's ok well its a nice try and thx for reading this GM post.
Back to top Go down
thorgz

PostSubject: thorgz's GM Application   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Name: Orlando Fua IIIIGN: thorgz
Experience:
I hosted my own MapleStory server once, but I didn't know how to code
and decided to quit and look for a private server and try to be a GM. I
have been a moderator for some games already (like MU Online, RAN
Online, Conquer Online) and I thought: "Maybe I could be a moderator on
a MS Private Server".

What would you do if you saw a hacker:
I would talk to them in a private place where it is nice and quiet and
ask warn them nicely not to hack. If they do it for the 2nd time, well;
BANg! Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW Biggrin

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack: Well,
I do not do "consideration" or "favoritisms". So, whether the hacker is
my best friend, my mother, father, girlfriend or anything; no
considerations.

Why should we pick you to be in our staff: Hmm. I can follow orders and enforce the rules and regulations of every MapleStory Private Server (w/c is not to hack).

Do you know any GMs/Admins: Hmm, well; yeah actually. GM Jake, Samantha. Kinda forgot the names of the others (sorry).

Proof that you will be a good GM?: You could observe me during the times I play and moderate the server. And if I'm not that good; well, there's nothing I can do.

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: Of
course not! I played this server for fun purposes, and I saw GM Jake
and thought: "Could I be a GM?". Either I get chosen or not, I would
still play this wonderful server. And keep on supporting it.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: Just as what I have said above; no.

Why do you think you should be a GM?: Well,
I do speak the English language fluently. And I go online for about 6-8
hours during the week days, and whole day for the weekends (that is;
there's no electricity problems or internet connection related
problems).

Last Words: I just want to say that
I hope you would choose me, and let me join the team. And, if I don't
get chosen; well, goodluck looking for GM's. Thank You.

Contact Me: admin@thorgzvb.com
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

PostSubject: Music's Polite and Formal GM Application >;D   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Name: Grant, ING: Music.

Experience: I've had SO MUCH experience as a GM, I was an admin on one of the only MS servers out, (Pre-release of them). I've also had Years of experience GMing on ROSE online servers And Ragnarok Online servers.
I Hosted My own extremely successful rose server (Was 2nd in xtreme top 100) And I've GMd in Over 10 Rose servers. I've also GMd in 2 Ragnarok Online servers, 1 Lasting for over 8 Months. After 3 Weeks of Being GM, I was made Head GM.
As a Previous GM in a differant game, I rememberd Most of the ITEM codes and Mob Codes. This prooves that I can remember things on the spot, Rather than resorting to a List.
I Played GMS before it went to North American IPs Only so Around 4-6 Years ago. I've played MS for a very long time it seems.
I know the ins and outs of the game and Is willing to share my information XD
So, Overall I'm fully aware of what job I have to do and what it takes to do it. Yes, I may act like a fool on times, But I can easily change. As I have done in all the other servers of which i've GMd on.
I'm currently not a GM in anything so, I am 100% available.

What would you do if you saw a hacker: If I Saw a Hacker, As A Player I would Immediately Report it, And post Screenshots on This forum.
As a GM, I would Send them to Jail And Warn them, If They Agree and DON'T do it again, I'd Let them go, If I catch them Doing it AGAIN, I wouldn't be such a forgiving Person. I would Ban them. For Breaking a Promise and Doing something ALREADY WARNED by Myself. I would also take Screenshots as Proof of him Hacking, So there I can usually Show a reason to why I banned or Punished a Player. I would also Enforce the Rules upon them, Telling them Clearly that it IS against the Rules.

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack: I would do the exact same thing as the above. It makes no differance to me if it's my Best friend or not. They're still players, and they should Stick to the rules.

Why should we pick you to be in our staff: You should pick me, Because I'm Extremely Reliable. I'm Intelligant, Understanding and Kind >Very Happy
I've got Alot of Patience, And I LOVE to Help people out. I'm always willing to learn from Mistakes and to change my ways if Necessary. I'm Able to Follow rules at ease, And can Easily Reinforce them.
I'm willing to put forward my Suggestions on improvements and problems.

Do you know any GMs/Admins: Well If in terms IN this server, Yes I know Most of the GMs/Admins infact. Mark (LOL) Samantha Razz MrClean, Winter, David, Michael, GMJulie, Joseph, Matt, and Bloo.

Proof that you will be a good GM? As Proof, I've already been loyal and tried to Boost the Community within the forum with my Suggestions. It is also possible for you to Survey me at Any Time, As I wouldn't mind. I stay in the chat on the Old Website, To help out players if the server is down, Or if they have a problem. I'm also a Kind Guy who will Try his Best to Be at his Best ;P

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: That's a Simple question. A full and reasonable NO. I Really Enjoy this server and I don't plan on leaving it anytime soon. As I don't play ANY other servers apart from this one.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: This is Another simple Question, No. As I said on the previous question, I Enjoy this server and wouldn't leave Just because I got demoted from being a GM, I wouldn't even Be Pissed, Seemings I Understand the thoughts of those around me.

Why do you think you should be a GM? I believe I should be GM, Because I'm a very loyal Player, Active and Friendly. I would try to help whomever is asking for help, Even if I cannot find a solution to their problem straight away, I wouldn't just say "Go ask someone else", I'd keep looking for the answer to their problem.
I would host Reasonable Events, with Fairness and Fun, The events will be only held if Asked, Or if I see it is an appropriate time to do one. (Not making an event when another one is going on)
I've had So much experience and time as a GM,
So I believe I would be a Good addition, To the Team.
I also think that, Players will Enjoy me as a GM, As I'm friendly and like to communicate. :p

Last Words: My Time is GMT (Summer time so +1) So I'm in the middle of most times, So I can catch the Eastern times in the morning and Western times in the evening.
I play from around 9am-10am in my time till around 10;30pm - 11pm.
So over 12 hours. I play everyday and I help people who ask for it.
To Contact me, See me in the website's/Forum's Chatbox OR contact me via email
grantiusmaximus@hotmail.co.uk
I support your decision fully. And Thank you for taking your time and reading my Application ;P
One last question, Why do we post GM applications, Into the Moderator section? XD
Ciao~

Last edited by Music on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a few things (didnt remove or change anything))
Back to top Go down
[GM]Winter

[GM]Winter

PostSubject: Re: Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 pm

gl music Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iEmmittt

PostSubject: Re: Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:26 am

Name: Emmitt

Experience: GM in Over 9 Servers.

Why should we pick you to be in our staff: I'm a Good GM and i can Run Forums.

Do you know any GMs/Admins: On This Server, No, i dont even have the Client yet, its still Downloading.

Proof that you will be a good Moderator: I've Been a Forum Mod on about 20 Sites from the past, they where are Invision Free Sites, and latley i was a GM/Forum mod on one and people made there own so i Banned them and then they banned my GM/Forum Mod Account.

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: Nope.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: Nope.

Why do you think you should be a Moderator: Im a Very Good GM, and if i am a GM then i will want to keep that and then want to syat a Forum MOd.

Last Words: None.
Back to top Go down
NateDogg7

PostSubject: NateDogg7's GM App   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:59 am

Name:
Nathan Josh

Experience:
I have been a GM on 5 or 6 different Private Servers, I even made a Private Server myself with alot of help from my brother but in the end I couldn't keep up with it and removed it. While I was a GM people said that I made a good GM and always helped them alot which I would also do to people in MarkMS.

Well, if I saw a hacker I would straight away report them and also save their name and a screenshot of them (For proof). Also I would talk to them asking them politely if they would stop hacking because, as they probably know that hacking is not allowed. They would know the consequences if they hack once more. If I saw the same person hacking again, I would definetly ban them.

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack:
If I saw my best friend hack, I wouldn't care or not if he's my friend I would still apply the same thing which I would do to any hacker. Thats what GM's are meant to do! Razz

Why should we pick you to be in our staff:

I think that you should pick me in your staff because I really love to help people. When I am playing, I would use a smega and ask anyone if they want to be leeched or if anyone needs money. I think if you pick me as a GM you will not regret it, I will always help people. Very Happy

Do you know any GMs/Admins:
I know GMJulie, Samantha and Winter. Sorry for the other GMs I missed out.

Proof that you will be a good GM?
I like being around to help people if they have any kind of problems and I will never disobey any rules given by GM's. If you pick me as GM you will be making a great choice.

If you don't get picked would you leave the server:
Are you serious!? NO WAYYYYY! I love this Server its the best server I have ever played. Its got good GM's, good rates and so far I've been playing for a month or abit more, and I have never seen one person hacking! So no way I would leave this server if I don't get picked.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server:
Nope, same as above, I don't care if I don't get picked, I would love to but if I don't than I can try again another time or just leave it alone, but I would never leave because of getting demoted.

Why do you think you should be a GM?
I think I should be a GM because, if someone needs help its in my blood to help them out. Also as a GM I would always listen to other GM's when they have something to say, I would be fair in all events. For example if my friend is in an event, I wouldn't let him win because of that I would give everyone a fair chance.

Last Words:

I play MarkMS around 2-4 hours weekdays so from around 4:00pm to 7:00pm UTC+10, and about most of the day on weekends. I live in Melbourne, Australia. Thanks for taking your time to read this, hopefully you pick me as a MarkMS GM, and one more thing........
I LOVE MARKMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol!
This might not matter but I vote for MarkMS every now and then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alwin93

PostSubject: K1ET's GM Application   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Name: Alwin / KIET

Experience:
- I have many experience on being GM in different game like maple story, ragnarok online and many more. I know how to handle / solve a problem.

- If i'm a player i will take the screen shot and post to forum as a proof for someone hacking. Then if i'm choosen to be a GM i will give him 2 chance. First warning and second ban.

- I even will do same thing above because we must to play a game by fair not by hacking and i don't want to abuse my GM power.

- You should pick me as staff in this server because i'm mature in solving or handling any problem and i'm loyal.

- Actually, i don't know but i will try to know all of them.

- I'm kind,friendly and i like to help any player if they are in trouble.

- No, i won't leave this perfect server.

- No, because i'm enjoy this game.

- I should be GM because i always follow the rule and i believe i will be a good GM to all player.

Last Words:
- Hope Admin will give me a chance and i want to improve more my experience.
Back to top Go down
BonJour

PostSubject: [GM Application]BonJour   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Name: Kevin

[Added by BonJour] What Timezone and Country: I come from Melbourne, Australia. You can look it up on Google or "BING". Anyways My timezone is GMT+10.

Experience: I was a GM on OblivionMS(SakuraMS)

Why should we pick you to be in our staff: You Should pick me because I myself have had experience on v55 pivate servers. Even though this is a v62 server I would strive to my best ability to help and support people in this Funny and wonderful server. Yes my IGN is BonJour but Im not french, Im an Asian, Australian Born. If you do pick me, i will help people and interact with them to build up the servers wonderful ism. Do Choose me, I myself and maybe the help of other people(Might be rewarded)go on different Private servers and Spam the MarkMS is the best and to join this server. The Languages I speak are: Chinese, Little German and English. If you would like me to teach you a bit of Chinese, i will give up my time to teach you.
-Some of the Stuff I reject: a) The things i Reject the most are Hackers that do not follow the rules. I make sure i write down their name and give them a warning(Different Hacks like Sitting hack or speed hack{Little things}) But if i do see them do it again i will say Bye Bye and ban them. If it was a Hack like damage hack I will instantly ban them and take a screen shot and report it.
b) Bias: Bias is a rule the GMs CANT obey. Giving something to someone without them earning it and with you favouring he/she is TOTALLY AGAINST MY RELIGION AND LAW! Giving someone something will ONLY! happen when they actually win something for example. Jump Quest Event, If the 3 people get to the top they will give a prize but NO WAY DO I GIVE SOMEONE SOMETHING WITHOUT THEM EARNING IT!

Do you know any GMs/Admins: [EDITED BY BonJour] OK on my last one i only knew MrClean. Ive seen Samantha do a Notice, Ive also seen [GM]Zaine lawl. I haven't met Zaine but ive seen him xD.

Proof that you will be a good Moderator: The proof that I will be a good GM would be daily updates to support the Server by Voting, Helping people on the forum with guides and In Game plus I will ban people for doing the wrong thing. I would also like it if the people will like me and tell the admin because everyone are spies. I also wouldn't mind if the Admin observed my actions to prove to the admin that i am a good Moderator/GM

What if you saw your Friend Hack:No Matter who it is or what it is(If your friend was a monster LAWL:P) I would still do a Warning(Jail) then a release and if i saw it again from that same person I will Immediately take a SS and BAN them

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: Hmmm.... I would feel sort of left out if the person picked was someone I knew but nah. All the other Private Servers have Hamatchi and i h8 Hamatchi LAWL

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: Hmm... if im not banned that is and i get to keep all my stuff i wont but maybe if my account was banned i would...

Why do you think you should be a Moderator: I really think that I should become a Moderator because Its not for me, It would be just for the Server and the Players. Im only doing this just for the server and Players, So this server wont have hackers etc.

Last Words: If you do choose me, I would Appreciate your decision and when I do retire as a GM I will STILL CONTINUE WITH THIS SERVER!
Hopefully...

Go Everyone who has posted their GM application and I hope you make this server Proud xD
Very Happy Razz What a Face

-BonJour Razz Very Happy

Last edited by BonJour on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shinobirules

PostSubject: shinobirules' GM Application   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 am

Name: Anthony Hong (IGN: shinobirules)

Experience: I am currently a Admin/Super GM in AngelMS.(It's a new server.) I have been playing private servers for more than 5 months. I also know alot about what a GM has to do in a server. I have also played GMS for around 3 years.

What would you do if you saw a hacker: If I was 100% sure that he/she was hacking, I would immediately ban him/her.

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack: Although he/she is my best friend, I only know him/her in MarkMS. So I would ask him/her why he/she was hacking. No matter what excuse, I will still ban him/her.

Why should we pick you to be in our staff: Because I can be friendly with the staff and players. I will even be able to help new staff members and I can be responsible for many things such as events, hackers, banning, and having fun.

Do you know any GMs/Admins: Not in MarkMS yet. I do know that Samantha is the admin though.

Proof that you will be a good GM? I will not abuse my powers as a GM and I will not insult or be mean to any of the players or staff unless they were the one who started offending me.

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: Definitely not because this server is very fun and amazing. If I do not get picked I will still stay.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: Depending on why I was demoted I might leave. If I was demoted for no reason or a foolish reason, I might leave. But if I was demoted due to my own fault, I probably would not leave, but I would be sad.

Why do you think you should be a GM? I think I should become a GM because I think I am capable of anything in MarkMS and I can be very responsible for banning hackers and scammers and anyone who poses a threat or nuisance to this server. And since I am an Admin/Super GM in another server, I know what I am doing. And I may seem young because I am 13, but I'm very mature for my age. I am also very active. I go on the computer everyday and I am on all morning and all afternoon. And if I do become a GM, I would be on MarkMS for almost the whole day. And I would not abuse my powers as a GM but I will use them for the better of the server. I also know how to have fun. I don't have a problem with helping the players of MarkMS and I can be friendly to anyone including staff members. I'm not a very shy person but I'm not an extremely talkative/annoying person. If I can get the position, I would be extremely grateful.

Last Words: Thank you very much for reading my application and I hope to make it into the staff. Smile

EDIT: If you can't reach me on MarkMS forums or in-game, you can email me. My Email Address: aznboi_45654@hotmail.com.

-shinobirules

Last edited by shinobirules on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iceheart

PostSubject: IceHeart's Gm App   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 am

Name: Crystal

Experience: None so far

What would you do if you saw a hacker: Give them a warning, and if they continue, Ban.

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack: I would be sad, but still, Warn them, and if they CONTINUE, i Ban

Why should we pick you to be in our staff: I am active, nice /fun to have around, and great at helping other people.

Do you know any GMs/Admins: no, i do not

Proof that you will be a good GM? Im always active, i will help people enjoy there time here, helping new members, and i will alwasy follow the rules

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: If i do not get picked, i will still continue to play this server beacuse, its a great Server to play in.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server:Nope, i would still love to stay, and enjoy my time.

Why do you think you should be a GM? I think i should be a gm, beacuse i can handle it, and i will alwasy be fair. I will try my best to help all those in need and let everyone have a fun time.

Last Words: I hope i get to be a Gm for the first time:D
Back to top Go down
Bloo

PostSubject: Vodka's GM Application o:   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 am

Name: Krystie. [IGN = Vodka]

Experience: I've only been a GM once, and on a non-public server, to be honest. I've also played many servers in the past, starting with MapleX (last summer).

What would you do if you saw a hacker: Give them a warning (possibly jail for a few), like it says in the rules, and if they hack again, end it with a ban.

It would be hard for me, I have to admit, but I'd go by the rules and go through the same process as said above.

I will try my best to be a good GM o:. But words are nothing until you perform the action, of course. I would host events and help people when they ask as I usually do as a legit player anyway (event hosting seems fun, lol).

Do you know any GMs/Admins: Well, not personally. Honestly, I haven't been in this server for too long.

Proof that you will be a good GM? Wasn't something like this already asked? :3 Anyway, I'll help people out, host events, and do my job. I won't ban/jail people just because they're "annoying" or abuse my powers in any way.

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: No way, this server's really good in my opinion. Lots of channels, FM mobs, and you could level to 200 in a matter of seconds.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: Nope, I'd be fine without extra powers, I'm sure.

Why do you think you should be a GM? I think I'd be pretty good for the job, because I can handle it, and I'm a pretty active player. I could help out a lot and do whatever I need to/am assigned.

Last Words: This server's better than a lot I have played and I hope I could help out this server to try to make things even better around here. :3 Thanks for reading and I appreciate your time (lol cliche) Smile
Back to top Go down
Tehnoobshow

PostSubject: Tehnoobshow Gm app Read   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:46 am

Name:Thomas Gorcak

Experience:Maplestory 3 Years been gm once Did not fail my duty

What would you do if you saw a hacker:I would Ban them And give other people a reason Why i did Because that is How i deal with them

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack:I would do the same thing as i would do if it was a random person or an enemy nothing diffrent not even another chance

Why should we pick you to be in our staff:I think You Should Pick me Because im Friendly to Every Player i encounter and will not go around abusing my Powers and i am Humreous and Dont make Fun of people

Do you know any GMs/Admins: Yes i do Know Joseph Mark (Owner) MrClean i Know Mark Fairly Good He seems Nice And is a Good Owner

Proof that you will be a good GM?i Have not Ever Hacked Or Will hack i am understandble and i will not give My best friends or any one Items Unless they won an Event

If you don't get picked would you leave the server:I will not Leave this server just because i never got Picked i would Kindly Say Thank you For Readying my Gm app and Thanks for your time not Kick up a stink about it.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server:No i would realize that i did Something That i Swore To not do in the First place and Aplogize and Take that i did somthing Stupid.

Why do you think you should be a GM? Because i am Gm Material i Do not Disrepect Players or call others Noobs because they are a lower lvl i like this server Smile because high rates and No lag (well Barely any)

Last Words:I will Accept If i am Not Chosen and will Be glad To be Chosen i will Follow all rules And Not ever dis obey the rules Sorry i had to copy and paste i got mixed up on where to put it sorry (my Hobbies are Baseball,Girls,Privateservers,T.v.,Friends What do i do in my spair Time ? Usally i just Go camping Living Life to the Fullest As how i should right ? Smile if im not Online Dont panic i am Probably Camping or doing Homework Or in school i have The time zone of UTC/GMT -8 hours and Daylight savings +1 hour My Name is Thomas Gorcak u may know that And Thanks for Reading my App

Last edited by Tehnoobshow on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to do some Eddting i was told By A gm so i do obey the rules and follow whats been asked lol:))
Back to top Go down
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:17 am

Changed name to Blooo... lol
Back to top Go down
MalaysiaCAN

PostSubject: MalaysiaCAN GM APP   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Name:Kent Low

Experience:I have been a GM in 3 servers.I also help the new players on this server to find out their way around,and make this private server become a hot server.

What would you do if you saw a hacker:First, I will warning him/her stop hacking.If he/she continue hacking, i will jail him/her.If they proceed using hacks then unfortunately I would have to give them a permanent ban.

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack:I also will warning him/her if he/she is my best friend. If he/she continue hacking, i will jail him/her. If they proceed using hacks then unfortunately I would have to give them a permanent ban.This question same with What would you do if you saw a hacker.

What should we pick you to be in our staff:You pick me because i'm kind and helpful.

Do you know any GMs/Admins: I know Joseph, MrClean, GMJulie, Michael, Samantha and Mark.

Proof that you will be a good GM?I will do as my best to help the players at this server. If you think I'm a bad GM, u can delete me from GM list.

If you dont't get picked would you leave the server:No, I will no leave this server because it was easy to up level and many event.The GM is honest too.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave this server:No, i will no leave this server.

Why do you think you should be a GM: I think I'm a helpful and kind people, so i want to use my helpful and kind heart to help the players.

Last Words:First, I want thanks to Mark read my appilication. I hope I can be a good GM and use my helpful and kind heart to help the players.Finaly, I wish all players play MarkMS with fun and wish Mark always happy!!
Back to top Go down
Crusader

PostSubject: Crusaders app   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Name:Denny Woo
Experience: I have played gms for 4 years and lots of different kinds
of private servers. I played markms for awhile now and this is the best
private server ever!!! <3
What would you do if you saw a hacker: I would tell him that only GMs can
hack and if i saw him hack again i would jail him.
What would you do if you saw your best friend hack:i would tell him that
unless he is a gm he shouldnt hack and if he does again i would do the
same thing to him as to any other hacker.
Why we should pick you to be in our staff:Well i havent ever been a gm
b4 but watched many other GMs and saw what they do.I wish to be a
great help to MarkMs
Do you know any Gms/admins:I dont know the GMs irl but they seem
like hardworking guys
Proof that you would be a good gm:Well as you know i havent ever been
a gm but i promise ill try my best and work hard
If you dont get picked would you leave the server: Well i have already
been not picked and i havent left because Markms is too fun.
if you get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: No
i wouldnt because like i said b4 Markms is too fun to leave.
Why do you think you should be a gm; I think i should be a gm because
i wanta see what a gm is like. im sure its not easy being a gm.

-Crusader
Back to top Go down
MalaysiaCAN

PostSubject: Re: Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:34 am

if my app got many mistake, I 'm sorry my because my english suck,why my english suck?because I'm chienese
Back to top Go down
Perfection

PostSubject: Christine's GM Application :)   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Name: Christine Leung
Experience:
How can I answer this without seeming to right or wrong. You see I have been an admin of a server. The thing is the server never caught on. When I say Admin I mean I ran it with one of my friends. Now in my opinion that is not sufficient evidence, as too whether I have experience or not. Because you see the job went really quickly since it was really only a day thing since the next day David, owner, went to New York for vacation. Honestly I want to say I do not have any experience so I don't put the expectations on my party up to high, and I want to start anew.

If their really blatant with the hacks, for example, vac hacking is a obvious hack, item vac is another. If not, i would gather enough evidence of the hacker and ban on the spot.

If I were to find a friend hacking, I would have to treat them like anyone else. I would do this because if I were to treat them any different they would most likely take advantage of my position and do it again, which would not be good. So they would have to suffer the same consequences as anyone else. I would definitely not take sides. One of the many things that Game masters do often is take sides. They always play by their favorites, for example they ignore the new beginners if they need assistance. I will abide by the rules, get enough proof that the player is hacking, and then ban without hesitation.

What should we pick you to be in our staff:
Well you see I don't believe being a GM in this server should be saw out as being a job, but as to being someone more that other players should look up to. I can not really say that I want to be a GM, because I want to be the great good of this server and ban those haxors. Or some sort of superficial answer like that. So you see, for being a GM is a lot more then just that. Although that is in my goal for the long term idea of this, I really want to be a GM, to be someone you can ask a question to, someone that you can pal around with and make jokes, your best friend, someone with a really pimpin' hat. I am not someone that will enforce that laws. Because as a member of this server you should already be following those "laws." I am one of you that follows those laws and takes it into my power to be sure those laws are being followed. I am not going to be breathing down backs. I want to be a GM, because I feel that I am loyal enough to follow these laws as well as having fun in the midst of it. I can be a role model, friend, and a loyal worker. I can be a role model to those that hope to really exert themselves through this game, and have something fun to do at home. I can show them that it is better off to be a good person, and follow the rules, rather then having to resort to something against the Terms of service. If I were to become a GM I would keep it in my power that hackers have no reason to hack, and can be nice members of our community. I am a friend, cause well I'm a nice, well rounded person. I mean i can definitely be there for you no matter who you are. You guys would love me as a friend whether I become a GM or not. I know some people that have become a GM while I was friends with them and they just got completely stuck up and and filled with power that they just became so obsessed with banning people. People like that just need to grow up and respect this power. Believe me I am a loyal worker. I'm really not gonna have to elaborate much on this, because when you guys choose me *wink* wink* You will see my hard work. (Me being cocky was a joke btw...)

Sadly no, I have just entered this community when the servers offline, not that much communication going on.

If you dont't get picked would you leave the server:
Nope, i love this server to death, and will dedicate my time to this, even if i don't get picked.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave this server:
Nope, I love this community and will stay truthful to it no matter what.

Why do you think you should be a GM:
I believe i can handle this job, and will respect this privilege if given the opportunity as a GM.

Last Words:

In real life, I am just a freshie in high school and I'm pretty stoked. I'm still young, but don't get me wrong I have, not to sound conceited, but higher grammar then many of the people older then me. I am a nice go to guy, who enjoys to chill with my friends, and you know just have fun altogether. I am also an alumni of The National Young Leaders State Conference. That is an organization in which young leaders of the future are asked to join by a principal or guidance counselor in school. So apparently speaking I have leadership qualities that I think will benefit this server. Now on a not paranoid trying to be a perfectionist level. I'm not always this serious when it comes to GM applications but I really enjoy this server and I think I have something fun to bring. Also I am Christian and I believe this is one of the little things god wants me to do before I die, haha that was obviously a joke. Remember you have to enjoy life live out loud. And I know this is small but you have to put out what you got to succeed.
Back to top Go down
dragojr916

PostSubject: LoveMonkey's Gm apllication   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:33 am

Name:
Samuel Ewing
Experience:
I have no GM experence but I know all of the gm commands and have been playing maplestory for 2 years.
I would first make sure hes a hacker if they do the hack 3 times in a row i would ban.
That is a tough question,I guessi would have to do what good for the surver and ban him.
I am a hard worker and I would ask all my other gm friends to teach me how to code.
I know some of the Adimins that play MarkMs and others from the 16 survers I played in.
I would do my 105% best to make sure that I will try my best thats my work and if you know me in real life the nyou know its true.
If I dont get pick I would be ok with that I would still vote daily.
Nope if I get demoted I had to have done somthing to desurve it.

I realy dont know how I can answer this question because I just want to help any way possable and I think being a Admin will help.

Last Words:
Hmm last words ... MarkMS rocks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Panikox

PostSubject: Panikox`s GM Application   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:00 am

Name: Armando

Experience: Ive worked for a few servers that actually never became known, Theynever released or were hacked down. I've also been GMs and Owned my own serverson Ragnarok Online, Maple Story, Runescape, and others which sadly i don'tremember. My Ragnarok Online server is currently out so if you want to check itout and verify i'll be glad to. I've also been a moderator on forums plenty oftimes. To sum it all up, i know i have the experience to be a good GM.

What would you do if you saw a hacker: i Ban Him

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack: Ban!!!!

Why should we pick you to be in our staff: Help PPl, Do Events And Ban Hacks

Do you know any GMs/Admins: No

Proof that you will be a good GM?: Yes i will be the best º-º

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: No

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: No

Why do you think you should be a GM?: cuz I'm a very social person, I take every opportunity given to me. I'mavery hard worker and when i'm doing something i give it my all. I'mvery persistentand i never give up on anything. Sometimes i like toplay around but i nevercross the line. I follow all the rules andregulations.

Last Words: i can dedicate myself and i can produce good work. Thank you for reading my application and have a great day. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW   Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post ALL GM APPLICATIONS HERE FOR NOW
Page 1 of 1