MarkMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarkMS

Revamped

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE   Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:59 am

Name:

Experience:

Why should we pick you to be in our staff:

Do you know any GMs/Admins:

Proof that you will be a good Moderator

If you don't get picked would you leave the server:

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server:

Why do you think you should be a Moderator:

Last Words:

-Samantha
Back to top Go down
https://markms.forumotion.net
kingdom717

PostSubject: me gm now plz   Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 am

ok my name is Hung but sometimes jason for my nickname. i am 15. i have alot of experience.i know all about the server and you sould pick me because im nice to everyone and never say badwords im crishten...i know the adimin i ont hang with the gm usally.ill provae it to u if i become a gm everyone can see i wont breack any rules and be nice to everyone.i wont leave the server if im not a gm becaus the server is great.i think i should be a Gm because i see alo of people that hack and i cant take it so i wanted to protect the server with all the other gms....if you dont pick me i wont be mad at all so if u do pick me my user name on the game is kingdom717.and the account to be a gm is zezima. my email is le.hung54@yahoo.com if u pick me tell me plz.thaanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
[GM]MrClean

[GM]MrClean

PostSubject: [GM]MrClean's Forum Moderator Application.   Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 am

Name: Samer

Experience: I have never been a Moderator for any forums so I am hoping to gain some experience here and hopefully learn something new.

Why should we pick you to be in our staff: You should pick me to be in your staff because I am a very hard worker. I always do my best to help people enjoy the game and forums.

Do you know any GMs/Admins: I know all the GM/Admins.

Proof that you will be a good Moderator: I would be a good moderator because I would remove useless threads, spam, troll, etc etc. I would also encourage users to take good care of the forums and watch the way they talk on here to they do not end up getting in trouble or hurting someones feelings. I would teach them to respect each other no matter what the other has done to them.

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: ahaha nope.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: no!!

Why do you think you should be a Moderator: I should be a moderater because I believe that I have the ability to enhance the forums in the very best way I can. !!! :DDD

Last Words: ~This was brought to you by Sexy Productions~ :3

-Samer
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE   Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Name:Grant, IGN; Music

Experience:I've actually had experience owning numerous forums, Setting them up and making them more fun and exciting. (Adding legends and stuff is fun ;D)

Why should we pick you to be in our staff: I believe I should be picked to be Forum Moderater, Because I am responsable, If I have to be. I can get the Job done. I'll also have fun, working with the staff. I try very hard to do things right ;D.

Do you know any GMs/Admins: Uhm, All of them XD. (still missing like 3 inactive GMs from my buddy list, darn!)

Proof that you will be a good Moderator; I would be a good moderater, Because I know the ins and outs of Forums and what IS or ISNT spam. I'm Extremely active on the forums, and I try my best to advertise them in-game and in the Chat on the main website.

If you don't get picked would you leave the server: Of Course Not. XD

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server: Lol Lmao OBVIOUSLY (No XD)

Why do you think you should be a Moderator: I think I should be a Forum moderater, Because I will bring wonders to the forums! XD

Last Words: ---> I'm on the forums 8-12 hours aday<---

Tank chu for reading ;D
Music
(felt I should make this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE   Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE
Page 1 of 1