MarkMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarkMS

Revamped

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christine's GM Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perfection

Christine's GM Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Christine's GM Application :)   Christine's GM Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Name: Christine Leung
Experience:
How can I answer this without seeming to right or wrong. You see I have been an admin of a server. The thing is the server never caught on. When I say Admin I mean I ran it with one of my friends. Now in my opinion that is not sufficient evidence, as too whether I have experience or not. Because you see the job went really quickly since it was really only a day thing since the next day David, owner, went to New York for vacation. Honestly I want to say I do not have any experience so I don't put the expectations on my party up to high, and I want to start anew.

What would you do if you saw a hacker:
If their really blatant with the hacks, for example, vac hacking is a obvious hack, item vac is another. If not, i would gather enough evidence of the hacker and ban on the spot.

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack:
If I were to find a friend hacking, I would have to treat them like anyone else. I would do this because if I were to treat them any different they would most likely take advantage of my position and do it again, which would not be good. So they would have to suffer the same consequences as anyone else. I would definitely not take sides. One of the many things that Game masters do often is take sides. They always play by their favorites, for example they ignore the new beginners if they need assistance. I will abide by the rules, get enough proof that the player is hacking, and then ban without hesitation.

What should we pick you to be in our staff:
Well you see I don't believe being a GM in this server should be saw out as being a job, but as to being someone more that other players should look up to. I can not really say that I want to be a GM, because I want to be the great good of this server and ban those haxors. Or some sort of superficial answer like that. So you see, for being a GM is a lot more then just that. Although that is in my goal for the long term idea of this, I really want to be a GM, to be someone you can ask a question to, someone that you can pal around with and make jokes, your best friend, someone with a really pimpin' hat. I am not someone that will enforce that laws. Because as a member of this server you should already be following those "laws." I am one of you that follows those laws and takes it into my power to be sure those laws are being followed. I am not going to be breathing down backs. I want to be a GM, because I feel that I am loyal enough to follow these laws as well as having fun in the midst of it. I can be a role model, friend, and a loyal worker. I can be a role model to those that hope to really exert themselves through this game, and have something fun to do at home. I can show them that it is better off to be a good person, and follow the rules, rather then having to resort to something against the Terms of service. If I were to become a GM I would keep it in my power that hackers have no reason to hack, and can be nice members of our community. I am a friend, cause well I'm a nice, well rounded person. I mean i can definitely be there for you no matter who you are. You guys would love me as a friend whether I become a GM or not. I know some people that have become a GM while I was friends with them and they just got completely stuck up and and filled with power that they just became so obsessed with banning people. People like that just need to grow up and respect this power. Believe me I am a loyal worker. I'm really not gonna have to elaborate much on this, because when you guys choose me *wink* wink* You will see my hard work. (Me being cocky was a joke btw...)

Do you know any GMs/Admins:
Sadly no, I have just entered this community when the servers offline, not that much communication going on.

If you dont't get picked would you leave the server:
Nope, i love this server to death, and will dedicate my time to this, even if i don't get picked.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave this server:
Nope, I love this community and will stay truthful to it no matter what.

Why do you think you should be a GM:
I believe i can handle this job, and will respect this privilege if given the opportunity as a GM.

Last Words:

In real life, I am just a freshie in high school and I'm pretty stoked. I'm still young, but don't get me wrong I have, not to sound conceited, but higher grammar then many of the people older then me. I am a nice go to guy, who enjoys to chill with my friends, and you know just have fun altogether. I am also an alumni of The National Young Leaders State Conference. That is an organization in which young leaders of the future are asked to join by a principal or guidance counselor in school. So apparently speaking I have leadership qualities that I think will benefit this server. Now on a not paranoid trying to be a perfectionist level. I'm not always this serious when it comes to GM applications but I really enjoy this server and I think I have something fun to bring. Also I am Christian and I believe this is one of the little things god wants me to do before I die, haha that was obviously a joke. Remember you have to enjoy life live out loud. And I know this is small but you have to put out what you got to succeed.
Back to top Go down

Christine's GM Application :)
Page 1 of 1