MarkMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarkMS

Revamped

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tehnoobshow Gm app Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tehnoobshow

Tehnoobshow Gm app Read Empty
PostSubject: Tehnoobshow Gm app Read   Tehnoobshow Gm app Read I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:34 am

Name:Thomas Gorcak

Experience:Maplestory 3 Years been gm once Did not fail my duty

What would you do if you saw a hacker:I would Ban them And give other people a reason Why i did Because that is How i deal with them

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack:I would do the same thing as i would do if it was a random person or an enemy nothing diffrent not even another chance

Why should we pick you to be in our staff:I think You Should Pick me Because im Friendly to Every Player i encounter and will not go around abusing my Powers and i am Humreous and Dont make Fun of people

Do you know any GMs/Admins: Yes i do Know Joseph Mark (Owner) MrClean i Know Mark Fairly Good He seems Nice And is a Good Owner

Proof that you will be a good GM?i Have not Ever Hacked Or Will hack i am understandble and i will not give My best friends or any one Items Unless they won an Event

If you don't get picked would you leave the server:I will not Leave this server just because i never got Picked i would Kindly Say Thank you For Readying my Gm app and Thanks for your time not Kick up a stink about it.

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server:No i would realize that i did Something That i Swore To not do in the First place and Aplogize and Take that i did somthing Stupid.

Why do you think you should be a GM? Because i am Gm Material i Do not Disrepect Players or call others Noobs because they are a lower lvl i like this server Smile because high rates and No lag (well Barely any)

Last Words:I will Accept If i am Not Chosen and will Be glad To be Chosen i will Follow all rules And Not ever dis obey the rules Sorry i had to copy and paste i got mixed up on where to put it sorry (my Hobbies are Baseball,Girls,Privateservers,T.v.,Friends What do i do in my spair Time ? Usally i just Go camping Living Life to the Fullest As how i should right ? Smile if im not Online Dont panic i am Probably Camping or doing Homework Or in school i have The time zone of UTC/GMT -8 hours and Daylight savings +1 hour My Name is Thomas Gorcak u may know that And Thanks for Reading my App
Back to top Go down

Tehnoobshow Gm app Read
Page 1 of 1